Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ouch!

Yesterday was an exciting day. I had a left foot bunion repaired. I don't know what I expected, but it was not how bad I felt afterward. I threw-up in the driveway after getting home, luckily not in the car, but instead on me and the driveway. Horrid headache, nausea all afternoon and evening, and last but most certainly not least, a foot that felt like it was a glowing match head. Lordy sakes but it hurt. Throbbed, ached, felt like I had a torture device on it. I think that was because I am used to being barefoot or with very loose shoes and it has a pressure-like dressing on it and it's pulling the foot back together into alignment and my foot does not like that. Ah well. The doctor assures me that by Monday it will be feeling better. Have to say, that right now at 2am, I'm feeling better, headache and nausea are gone, foot is still iffy, but not near as bad as just 6 hours ago. Hopefully, I'm a fast healer.

It's my first ever bone experience. I do not know how people who have multiple broken bones deal with the pain, it's got to be just out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment